Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pikes Peak State Park

Pikes Peak is a pretty good sized park. It has many Indian Burial Mounds and very tall trees. There was one balcony where you could see Wisconsin, but you weren't in Wisconsin. There were many different kinds of trees and bushes-just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!


Pikes Peak State Park DNR Link

Pikes Peak State Park WIKI Link


Looking at Wisconsin


Looking at Wisconsin


Looking at Wisconsin


Mocha licking a puddle for no reason :)


Fire Red Sumac Bushes


Sumac Bushes


Ladybug on Fern


View of Forest


Indian Burial Mounds


Kiersten (my sister) playing in the leaves


Kiersten, throwing leaves in the air?!


Beautiful, tall trees


Me, standing by one of the tall trees, with Indian Mound behind


View of the Mississippi River


My mom, Mocha, and I


Little waterfall

2 comments:

  1. Commenting: If you would like to post a comment, click on (blank) comments. You can post comments, complaints, and questions. Please post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special Thanks to Mrs.Mace, my AELP teacher for 4th grade. And to my dad, who took most of the pictures and helped me set this up!! *Keep in touch Mrs.Mace!!!!*

    ReplyDelete